What’s the best way to communicate? And how to do it using the Internet as a medium? For good communication, in all situations, there are common elements:
- the sender, who produces the information;
- the recipient, who receives the information;
- the message, the actual content of the communication;
- the channel, the physical medium that allows the message to go from sender to recipient;
- a shared code through which interpret the message;
- the context, as every communication takes place in a determined situation or circumstance.